Office to rent16-18 Hatton Garden, Farringdon, London, United Kingdom EC1N 8AT
£7,503 pcm (£52.5 per sq. ft.)
1,715 sq. ft.
- 1,715 sq ft (159 sq m)
- Charming period property
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- Fully accessible raised flooring
- Under-floor cabling in situ
- Brand new carpet flooring
- Modern suspended linear lighting
- Superb natural daylight with glazing spanning the front and rear elevations
- WC facilities
- Passenger lift
Newly refurbished office space available for rent within this purpose built office property located in the heart of Hatton Garden.
The available office space is located on the entire 2nd floor, which benefits from being open plan and column free, so very efficient in terms of layout for prospective occupiers to configure.
The Landlord has recently refurbished the demise area to include, raised flooring, new carpeting, kitchen, air-conditioning, new suspended up / down lighting and enjoys fantastic natural daylight throughout from generous windows spanning across both front and rear elevations.
The property is also brilliantly connected for transportation, as both Farringdon and Chancery Lane stations are a short walk away..
New full repairing and insuring lease available directly from the freeholder.
This property is elected for VAT and will be applicable on all outgoings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, City Fringe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.