Office to rentCanary Gateway, 787 Commercial Road, London, United Kingdom E14 7HG
£2,556 pcm (£25 per sq. ft.)
1,227–6,132 sq. ft.
- 1,227 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Ground floor commercial units within a new mixed use development
- Street access
- Excellent ceiling heights in excess of 4m
- B1/A1 Planning use
- Open plan floors
- Car parking available via separate arrangement
- Within a 10-minute walk of the Canary Wharf development
- Moments walk from future Crossrail 2018
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the transaction
This building is VAT elected
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52464390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, City Fringe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.