Office to rent80 Great Eastern Street, London, Greater London EC2A 3JL
£32,301 pcm (£57.5 per sq. ft.)
6,741 sq. ft.
- 6,741 sq ft (626 sq m)
- Fully fitted media-style office floor
- Generous floor to ceiling height
- Superb natural daylight with windows across two elevations
- Under floor cabling in situ
- Meeting room facilities
- Desks and chairs available on request
- Exposed air-conditioning system
- Modern suspended lighting
- Exposed cast-iron columns
80 Great Eastern Street is located in the heart of tech city close to both Shoreditch and Old Street. It occupies a prominent position with this recently refurbished media style property offering one of the largest floor plates on Great Eastern Street.
Situated directly opposite The Hoxton Hotel and moments from the newly opened Nobu Hotel, the property is uniquely located with Old Street, Shoreditch, Liverpool Street and Moorgate stations all close by.
The office space available is the entire 2nd floor, which boasts a high quality fitout to include a reception lobby, kitchen/breakout area, 6 meeting rooms, 1 boardroom, 3 executive offices, comms room and desks to accommodate up to 50 staff members.
Furthermore, the office space enjoys an abundance of natural daylight and a generous floor to ceiling height. There is an exposed air-conditioning system along with modern suspended lighting, raised flooring, exposed cast iron columns and exposed brickwork in part.
Assignment of existing leasehold to expire 9th July 2025, subject to a tenant only break clause and rent review on 9th July 2020. The assignee will benefit from 4 months rent free if the break clause is not exercised.
Each party to bear their own legal costs in this transaction
This property is elected for VAT and will be applicable on all outgoings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52464393.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, City Fringe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.