Retail Property (high street) to rent19 Glasgow Road, Denny, FK6 5DW
947 sq. ft.
- Salon Premises
- Flexible Lease Terms Available
- Suitable for a variety of retail uses
- Located on busy main thoroughfare
- Rent £1,000 per month exclusive
- Qualifies for 100% rates relief, subject to eligibility
The subjects comprise retail premises within a single storey and attic, standalone building which would appear to be of traditional stone construction. The property is contained under a pitched roof clad in slate.
The frontage to Glasgow Road comprises a timber/glazed entrance door together with two timber/glazed windows.
Internally the subjects are fitted to provide a main retail area and WC on the ground floor with a secondary retail/storage area to the first floor.
ACCOMMODATION We calculate that the subjects provide the following
Net Internal Areas:-
88.01 sq.m (947 sq.ft)
RATEABLE VALUE We note from the Scottish Assessor's Association website that the subjects are entered in the current Valuation Roll at a Rateable Value of £3,900.
LEASE TERMS: The subjects are offered on normal full repairing and insuring terms for a period to be negotiated incorporating rent reviews at appropriate intervals.
RENTAL: Offers of £12,000 per annum exclusive are sought
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52476105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Falkirk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.