Industrial Park to rentGreengate Industrial Estate, Greenside Way, M24
14,961 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Steel portal frame construction
- Profile metal clad roof
- 6.2m eaves
- Heating and lighting throughout
- 2 storey office content
- Large fenced yard and car parking area
- Substantial power supply
Greengate Industrial Estate is located to the west of Greengate (B6393), approximately 3 miles south west of Oldham town centre and 7 miles north east of Manchester city centre. Junction 21 of the M60 motorway is within approximately 1 mile.
The subject premises comprise a modern, detached industrial/warehouse facility which benefit from the following specification.
Steel portal frame construction
Profile metal clad roof
Heating and lighting throughout
2 storey office content
Large fenced yard and car parking area
Substantial power supply
Warehouse 10,075 sq ft
Ground floor offices 2,443 sq ft
First floor offices 2,443 sq ft
Total 14,961 sq ft
Rateable Value: £71,000
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
Consideration may be given to a freehold sale.
It is understood all main services are connected to the property.
Exclusive of VAT.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in this transaction.
VIEWINGSStrictly by appointment with Williams Sillitoe on 01625 800066 /
07970 072 128 or contact Mark Sillitoe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Greenside. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Sillitoe, Cheshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.