Light Industrial to rentUNIT 9, REAM HILLS FARM, MYTHOP ROAD, WEETON, LANCASHIRE, PR4
1,625 sq. ft.
- 1,625 sq ft (150 sq m)
- APPROX 14,5775 SQ FT
- AVAILABLE WHOLE OR IN PART
- THREE PHASE ELECTRICITY
- LOCATED IN EXCELLENT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO BLACKPOOL AND PRESTON
- EASE OF ACCESS TO M55
- WITH EXCELLENT LOADING FACILITIES
Ream Hills Farm comprises of a large business/industrial site. The site is visible from the M55 motorway and is accessed via Junction 4 of the M55.
On exiting Junction 4, proceed down Preston New Road (A583) towards Blackpool and turn right at the traffic signals into Mythop Road. Proceed along Mythop Road and towards the village of Weeton, continue along and the entrance to Ream Hills Farm can be seen on the right hand side.
The development comprises of 14,500 sq ft of new build industrial units to the site. The accommodation can be taken as a whole or in part. The accommodation will benefit from electricity and loading doors. All enquires are welcome and full plans can be provided on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52658043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.