Industrial Park to rentNorth Queensway Innovation ParkHastings,TN38 9UH
- 2 acres (0.81 hectares)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- The chance to develop premises to your precise spec to support business expansion
- Ample space for parking
- Opportunity to purchase plots or pre-let enquiries
- Development grants possible for the right high-growth companies
A 13 acre site in north-west Hastings, East Sussex, within easy reach of the A21 to London and just 4 miles from Hastings town centre. Capable of accommodating up to 120,000 sq.ft of premises and 300 employees across a number of plots and bordered by attractive woodland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52838132.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference North_queensway_park. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cluttons LLP, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.