Office to rentREF: 10148 | Landor Road | London | SW9
- Recently Refurbished
- Currently a Health Food Store
- Kitchen facilities
- Outside private backyard
- Glass shop front
- Moments from Clapham High Street
1. PLEASE NOTE: PROPERTY REFERENCE NUMBER: REF:10148
2. Click ‘Request Details’
3. Enter your Name, Email and Phone etc.
4. Prosico will text and email you a link to an online form
5. Complete that form
Ideally situated moments from Clapham High Street and Clapham North Tube Station (Northern Line). Landor Road offers an eclectic mix of commercial and residential properties.
recently refurbished commercial space extending over 399 SQ FT, consisting of main reception with a storage area at the rear with kitchen facilities and a backyard with WC. Situated right by Clapham High Street and Clapham North Tube Station. Class A1.
Rent 25,000 per annum
Length of Term 5-10 years
Service Charge 65 per cent
Rates, Insurance and Repairs to be the tenants responsibility
Students not accepted
DSS not accepted
Not suitable for children
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prosico, Northampton Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.