Office to rentDerby Road, Sandiacre, Nottingham
296 sq. ft.
- MODERN GROUND FLOOR, SELF-CONTAINED OFFICE SUITE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS
- OPEN PLAN OFFICE ENVIRONMENT
- 27.5m² (296ft²) of space
- HEATING AND ELECTRICITY INCLUDED
- IDEALLY SUITED TO A RANGE OF BUSINESSES
- NEW COMMERCIAL LEASE WITH FLEXIBLE TERMS
An opportunity to let a modern open plan ground floor office with reception area offering 296ft² combined, staff kitchen and rest room. High profile convenient location, close to A52 and M1. Also suitable for consulting rooms etc. Some outgoings included.
AN OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN TO LET A MODERN GROUND FLOOR, SELF-CONTAINED OFFICE SUITE IN A CONVENIENT HIGH PROFILE LOCATION, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS, BEING APPROXIMATELY ONE MILE FROM JUNCTION 25 OF THE M1 MOTORWAY AND THE A52 LINKING NOTTINGHAM AND DERBY.
Offering a reception area and open plan office environment, offering approximately 27.5m² (296ft²) of space between the two areas. In addition to this there is a staff kitchenette and rest room facilities.
Offering a simple stylish modern interior with ample power points, as well as high speed broadband. The unit is centrally heated and the cost of this and the electricity is included within the rent.
Ideally suited to a range of small businesses, the outgoing tenants being Accountants, it would also serve well as a consultancy suit and beauticians etc.
Offered to let on a new commercial lease with flexible terms to be negotiated
Entrance Lobby - Composite double glazed front entrance door with further double glazed door leading to:
Reception Area - 3.65 x 3.62 (11'11" x 11'10") - Partially open plan to the office and also provides access to the kitchenette and rest room.
'L' Open Plan Office - 7.44 (longest point) narrowing down to 3.37 x 3.42 - Currently open plan with ample power points and network connections. Double glazed windows.
Kitchen - 1.39 x 1.1 (4'6" x 3'7") - Modern fitted kitchen with sink unit.
Rest Room - 2.56 x 1.73 (8'4" x 5'8") - Incorporating wash hand basin and low flush w.c. This was previously a shower room and could be converted into such if required.
Outside - The property fronts the pavement and is located on a crossroad junction in the centre of Sandiacre where there are various on-street public car parking space close by.
Directional Note - From the A52/Junction 25 of the M1 Motorway, proceed towards Sandiacre on Bostocks Lane. At the traffic light crossroads, turn right onto Derby Road and proceed over the motorway bridge and down the hill into Sandiacre. At the traffic light crossroads, the property can be found on the right hand side.
MODERN GROUND FLOOR, SELF-CONTAINED OFFICE SUITE TO LET IN A CONVENIENT HIGH PROFILE LOCATION
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27626225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Ellis Commercial, Stapleford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.