Light Industrial to rent4c Quarry Crescent, Launceston
Withdrawn from Market
- 208.65 sq m (2,246 sq ft) industrial unit
- Communal forecourt parking area
- Sliding access doors 4.9m (16') high
- Well positioned on established trading estate
- Easy access to A30
- Unit suitable for storage only owing to difficult parking / access arrangements from front of unit
Pennygillam Industrial Estate is the principal industrial estate for the town of Launceston and is ideally located adjacent to the A30 on the outskirts of the town.
The A30 is the main arterial route through the county of Cornwall providing convenient vehicular access to the rest of the county, Exeter and the M5 to the east. The estate has a range of local, regional and national businesses.
Industrial unit suitable for storage due to parking and access restrictions.
The unit has sliding access doors of 4.9m (16’) high.
ACCOMODATION (GIA) approx.
11.67m x 17.88m (38’ 3” x 58’ 7”) providing 208.65 sq m (2,246 sq ft).
Height of 6.75m (22’ 1”) to ridge and 4.4m (14’ 5”) to eaves at lowest point underneath steel beams.
Each side to cover their own legal cost in any transaction.
Mains water, electricity and drainage. We have not tested any of the service installations and all interested parties should satisfy themselves as to their working order / suitability.
Enquires should be made to VOA on Tel: 0300 0501 501.
Currently not required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6530842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.