Shop to rentBondgate, Darlington
- LEASEHOLD COMMERCIAL SHOP
- EXCELLENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
- BUSY AREA WITH PASSING TRAFFIC AND FOOTFALL
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE FOR RENOVATION
- MUST BE VIEWED
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE E
Rent £400 pcm | Bond £400 | Admin fees apply
*FIRST YEAR HALF PRICE*
Northgates are delighted to offer to the COMMERCIAL RENTAL MARKET this fantastic opportunity to lease a shop in a prime location in Bondgate, Darlington. This is an excellent opportunity for a business adventure with lots of passing footfall and traffic in a busy area. Ideal for a start up business or relocation closer to town. A viewing is highly recommended. In brief the premises consists of:
Shop area with large street window and entrance,
Storage area and access to the rear.
Landlord is willing to help with the renovation needed for the business.
1.87m (6'2") x 1.57m (5'2")
Sink unit, door, leading to outside W.C
Metal frame double glazed window to front, uPVC metal double glazed entrance door, door to:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-53297742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8563724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.