Shop to rent45b Yoden Way,Peterlee,SR8 1AS
479 sq. ft.
- 479 sq ft (44 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Retail and servicing core of Easington
- A19 situated half a mile east
- Excellent road communications
- Good public transport links
- 1,131 free car parking spaces
- Benefits from footfall of 210,000 per week
Peterlee is recognised as the retail and services core of the District of Easington. The town benefits from excellent road communications and public transport links with the A19 trunk road situated approximately half a mile to the east which provides direct access to Teesside, Sunderland, Durham and Newcastle.
The town centre is dominated by the Castle Dene Shopping Centre which incorporates 1,131 free car parking spaces and benefits from an approximate average weekly footfall of 210,000 persons per week.
The shopping centre provides approximately 28,369 sq m (305,366 sq ft) of retail accommodation.
Established occupants include Asda, The Post Office, Ladbrokes, Iceland, Boots, New Look and B&M Bargains. Costa have now opened in Yoden Way Market Square, the first national coffee outlet for the scheme.
The unit provides the following approximate areas:-
Ground Floor Sales 479 sq ft 44.50 sq m
The unit is available on terms to be agreed, subject to gaining vacant possession. The lease will be drawn up on effectively full repairing and insuring terms via a service charge at an initial rent of £10,000 per annum.
We are verbally advised by the local authority that the property is assessed as follows:-
Rateable Value: £12,000.00
Rates Payable (2015/16): £5,916.00
Prospective tenants are advised to make their own enquiries to Easington Council, Tel: 0191 527 0501.
2013/14 On Account Service Charge £1,283.09
Energy Performance Certificate
The Energy Performance Asset Rating is Band G (414). A full copy of the EPC is available for inspection if required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-53359844.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 45bYodenWay. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @retail, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.