Shop to rentShop 19, Market Hall, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40
227 sq. ft.
- 227 sq ft (21 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Prominent position
- Centrally located
- High footfall
- Ideal for small independent traders
- Recently refurbished site
- Own access
- Large window frontage
- Overlooks one of the largest open air markets in the UK
This is a rare opportunity to acquire retail premises in the heart of Chesterfield. This unit directly overlooks New Square, part of the one of the largest open air market places in the UK. The Market Hall acts as a unique hub for small independent retailers in Chesterfield, many of whom have subsequently moved onto to larger premises in the town due to the growth of their businesses.
The unit benefits from private access and a large window frontage which provides ample opportunity to promote products to potential customers. It is situated directly adjacent to one of the main entrances into the Market Hall and is therefore subject to higher passing footfall than some other units in the building.
Chesterfield has a thriving high street, with one of the lowest retail vacancy rates in the country, and has a booming visitor economy; 3.5 million visitors spending £164 million a year, and with exciting new commercial developments taking place in the town now is an ideal time to snap up this prime opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Shop_19_Market_Hall. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chesterfield Borough Council, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.