Business Park to rentSorby House, 9 The Point, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S60 1BP.
995 sq. ft.
- 995 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Modern self-contained office building.
- Part of an attractive & highly-successful business park with estate CCTV.
- Live fibre connected to the property.
- Electric security shutters & air conditioning.
- 4 No. allocated parking spaces.
- Two miles to Meadowhall Shopping Centre.
- One mile to Rotherham town centre.
- Bus services within walking distance.
- On-street parking on Bradmarsh Way.
- Train Station & Bus Interchange conveniently located in Rotherham town centre.
The subject property is situated on the highly-successful Bradmarsh Business Park and forms part of a courtyard development of purpose built modern office units situated at The Point. The property enjoys excellent links to the motorway network for both junctions 33 & 34 of the M1, together with convenient access to Rotherham town centre, and the A630 Centenary Way which provides the main trunk road leading from J.33 around the edge of the town centre itself.
Unit 9 comprises of a purpose-built, single-storey modern office building of brick construction, which is ideally suitable for a small / medium sized company. The offices benefit from a modern specification including double-glazed windows, suspended ceiling incorporating Cat II lighting, air conditioning, a live fibre supply connected to the building, disabled W.C, kitchenette, open plan office area, separate private offices, intruder alarm, electrically operated security shutters to both the windows and doors, CCTV, and 4 No. allocated parking spaces immediately to the forecourt (including 1 No. disabled parking space.)
(Approximate gross internal floor area = 995 sq.ft (92.44 sq.m)
We have consulted with the Valuation Office Agency and understand the property has a rateable value of £8,500 and is listed as "Offices & Premises". Please note this figure does not constitute the business rates payable.
Mains electricity, water and drainage are understood to be supplied and connected. None of the services have however been tested. We would recommend all interested parties to satisfy themselves as to the suitability and capacity of all services prior to entering into any legal and financial commitment.
The property is suitable for uses falling within Class B1 of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) (Amendment) (England) Order 2005. We would recommend any seriously interested parties to make all enquiries with the planning department of the Local Borough Council regarding any alternative uses.
The property is available by way of a new Lease at an initial rental of £9,500 + VAT per annum.
An estate service charge is payable for the maintenance and repair of the external grounds of The Point Business Park. The service charge payable in respect of Unit 9 is presently £47.40 + VAT per month.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating of 74 (Band C). A copy of the EPC is available on request.
VAT is levied on both rental and service charge at the prevailing rate.
VIEWING & FURTHER DETAILS
Viewing and further information is available by contacting the Sole Agent, Burgess Commercial on 01709 721706.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The fixtures and fittings mentioned in this brochure will remain available for the benefit of the ingoing occupier; neither the Agent nor their Clients can offer any form of warranty as to their working order, or suitability for any particular purpose.
Nothing in this brochure may be taken as offering any warranty as to the existence, suitability, adequacy or serviceability of any mains or other service, central heating installation, fixture or fitting, plumbing or wiring installation, security system, remedial or treatment work. Measurements are taken by a Disto laser measuring device. We would suggest that purchasers or Tenant's satisfy themselves as to their accuracy prior to purchase or entering into a Lease.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference ThePoint9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burgess Commercial Limited, Rotherham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.