Commercial Development to rentPhilip Paul Car Dealership, Llanidloes Road, Newtown, Powys, SY16
Sold by Us
3,877 sq. ft.
- 3,877 sq ft (360 sq m)
- Price : Offers in the region of £495,000 (exclusive) Rent : £38,000 Per Annum (exclusive) payable quarterly in advance by standing order
- Site Area 0.489 Acres (0.198 hectares)
- Total Gross Internal Floor Area 360.01 m sq (3,877 ft sq)
- High quality prominent existing car dealership, suitable for a variety of alternative uses (subject to receipt of statutory consents)
High quality prominent existing car dealership, suitable for a variety of alternative uses (subject to receipt of statutory consents)
The property provides a high quality former car showroom providing a Total Gross Internal Floor Area of approximately 3,877 ft sq (360.01 m sq) sitting on a Total Site Area of approximately 0.489 acres (0.198 hectares).
The property is of steel portal framework with glazed curtain walling to part and the rest of the property has been clad in profile sheeting. Internally the property is arranged to provide a high quality showroom with welfare facilities and a car workshop area(benefiting from 3 roller shutters) with an eaves height of 6.18 metres. The first floor provides a variety office accommodation and benefits from lift access from the Ground Floor for DDA compliance.
Externally the property benefits from a generously sized external site area which has been tarmacadamed. The site is arranged to provide car parking at the front and a potential secure external storage area at the rear or additional car parking.
The property is a former Car Showroom but would lend itself to a variety of potential uses, subject to the receipt of the relevant statutory consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54375193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 707LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Shrewsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.