Light Industrial to rentEldon Road Trading Estate, Eldon Road Trading Estate, Attenborough, Nottingham, NG9
31,033 sq. ft.
- 31,033 sq ft (2,883 sq m)
- Strategically located industrial estate
- To be comprehensively refurbished
- Junction 25, M1 approx. 3 miles' distant
- Adjacent to the popular Chilwell Retail Park
- Available Q1 2017
The premises comprise a warehouse/light industrial unit which is due to be comprehensively refurbished with a new roof covering, cladding and roller shutter doors and will provide high quality manufacturing/storage space. The refurbishment is scheduled to commence in January 2018.
The unit has four full height roller shutter doors which lead into the main warehouse area that has a 5.0m (16'5") eaves height.
A two-storey office pod will provide c. 422 sq m (4,546 sq ft) of good quality office and amenity space.
To the front is a well proportioned forecourt providing ample parking and circulation space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54581983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NG Chartered Surveyors, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.