Office to rentRiverside Road, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8HY
20,000–85,000 sq. ft.
- 20,000 sq ft (1,858 sq m)
- Prominently located in the heart of Pride Park
- Short walking distance to Derby Train Station
- High specification call centre and self contained office building with excellent on-site parking 1:250 sq ft
- Available on a new lease
- EPC Rating D 78
The property was constructed as part of the original Egg Banking Plc headquarters and call centre totalling some 142,231 sq ft.
Currently available is the self‐contained south wing of the main building totalling approximately 65,000 sq ft. The accommodation provides open plan column free space along with own entrance and reception, canteen and meeting rooms.
Also available and adjacent to the main building is an office building of approximately 20,865 sq ft (GIA). This accommodation benefits from raised floors and suspended ceilings with recessed cat II lighting and air conditioning. There is a single roller shutter door to the rear.
The building benefits from an excellent on‐site parking provision at a ratio of 1 space per 250 sq ft.
Pride Park is a substantial 180 acre business park located at the eastern edge of Derby city centre adjacent the River Derwent and the railway station.
The development is one of the largest and most successful single urban regeneration projects in the UK, the site was previously the home of Derby's railway manufacturing industry.
Derby train station is within close proximity with regular direct trains from Derby to London St Pancras with the fastest journey time of 1 hour 50 minutes and East Midlands International Airport is located approximately 10 miles south east of the city.
The city benefits from excellent road communications being approximately 6 miles from the M1 Junction 25, providing excellent north to south access. The A50 (M1/M6 link road) is approximately 2 miles to the south of the city and provides good east to west access. The city is also well served by the A38/A52/A6 network.
The premises are available on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
A service charge will be levied for the upkeep of common external areas and other services if multi let.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54590967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 106304_170EPS00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.