Office to rentAbbott House, Abbeyfield Court, Abbeyfield Road, Nottingham, NG7
Withdrawn from Market
5,000 sq. ft.
- 5,000 sq ft (464 sq m)
- High calibre office building
- Prominent Ring Road position
- Lease options of 3, 5 or 10 years
- Excellent working environment
- Adjacent to new flagship Aston Martin showroom
- Additional off-site parking available
TOTALLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
The Ground Floor of Abbott House offers a high quality office suite in a landmark location.
This building provides a highly accessible base directly adjacent to the A52 and Nottingham Ring Road providing direct access to the City Centre and M1. Abbeyfield Court has been designed by award winning architects, Franklin Ellis and the building specification is to an extremely high standard.
Any occupier will have the benefit of securing up to 15 extra
parking spaces a short distance from the property, by way of separate negotiation. In addition, the private garage on site is available, also by way of separate negotiation, providing a further 11 spaces. Interested parties are advised to discuss their requirements with the joint marketing agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54612175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NG Chartered Surveyors, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.