Light Industrial to rentLion Business Park, Unit D22 Dering Way, Gravesend, United Kingdom, Kent DA12 2DN
£2,013 pcm (£7.31 per sq. ft.)
3,304 sq. ft.
- 3,304 sq ft (306 sq m)
- Full height electric roller shutter door
- Mezzanine floor with offices
- Security alarm system
- Three phase electricity
- Separate M&F WC facilities
- Allocated car parking spaces
Lion Business Park comprises 22 industrial and warehouse units over 4 terraces. The estate is fenced with 24 hour security and a gated entrance.
Unit 22 is a modern end of terrace unit of steel portal frame construction, with a sectional up-and-over door and security alarm.
The unit offers good natural light and eaves height as well as WC facilities. To the rear the unit offers a mezzanine floor which comprise a couple of demountable offices.
The unit is available on a new lease for a period to be agreed.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs.
Strictly by prior appointment with the agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 24237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Industrials, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.