Light Industrial to rentUnit 1, Reads Road, Fenton Industrial Estate, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 2RL
1,034 sq. ft.
- 1,034 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Modern Commercial Estate
- High Quality Accommodation
- Car Parking & Loading Forecourt
The property comprises an end terrace workshop unit of steel frame and masonry construction beneath a pitched steel profile clad roof surface incorporating sky lights. The building is accessed for loading via a roller shutter door off a loading forecourt and briefly benefits from the following:
- Gas fired warehouse heating (not tested)
- Flexible warehouse configuration
- 3 phase electricity supply (not tested)
- Allocated car parking
The property is situated at the junction of Spedding Road and Reads Road on Fenton Industrial Estate, approximately 1.6 miles from the A50 dual carriageway and approximately 2.0 miles to the south of Hanley (City Centre).
The estate comprises a total of 25 workspace units of various sizes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54669468.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 105685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mounsey Chartered Surveyors, Stoke-on-Trent.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.