Office to rentOffice 1 30b, Vanguard Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1
- First Floor office suite of 52.2 m sq (562 ft sq)
- Prominently located forming part of a building fronting onto Vanguard Way
- High quality fully furnished office suite
- Flexible lease terms
- Price : £10,500 Per Annum (Inclusive of all costs except telecommunication costs)
The premises provide a suite of offices forming part of the first floor of the property. The offices are accessed via the front entrance door and a staircase leading to the accommodation.
The offices are arranged to provide two fully furnished offices with their own welfare facilities. The offices are well presented and benefit from a gas fired central heating system.
Externally the offices benefit from 3 car parking spaces in the car park at the front of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54811012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Shrewsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.