Retail Property (high street) to rentWest Street, Boston, PE21
- Retail Shop TO LET
- Prime Location
- Sales area 156.1 sqm / 1,680 sqft
- Kitchen area 40.1 sqm / 431 sqft
- Storage areas 175.2 sqm / 1,885 sqft
- First floor bar and function room
- Available immediately
- EPC Rating C
- New FRI lease available
Prominent retail unit set over 2 floors with frontage directly on to West Street. The property would suit a variety of uses subject to the necessary consents.
We are advised from enquiries to the Valuation Office Website that the 2017 rateable value is £35,250.
In the usual manner the ingoing tenant will be responsible for all legal fees incurred in this transaction.
Boston Borough Council Municipal Buildings West Street Boston Lincolnshire Tel: 01205 314200
The Energy Performance Rating for this property is C:64.
Boston is a thriving market town on the east side of the county of Lincolnshire and has ample local amenities and facilities to include a wide range of both national and local retail outlets, primary and secondary schools, leisure amenities to include swimming pool, bowling alley, cinema, theatre and parks. Regular transport routes are available from the town with bus and rail services. Peterborough station is a 40 minute car journey away where London's Kings Cross can be reached in less than 45 minutes. The town is located some 37 miles south east of Lincoln, 35 miles north of Peterborough and 119 miles north of London.
The accommodation comprises: Ground Floor Sales area - 156.1 sqm / 1679 sqft Kitchen - 40.1 / 431 sqft Toilets Store 6.8 / 73 sqft First Floor Store - 160.7 / 1729 sqft Male toilets Female toilets CCTV Room - 7.7 sqm / 83 sqft Function room - 40 sqm / 430 sqft Bar (serving function room) - 13.3 sqm / 143 sqft
Pygott and Crone have been made aware that mains water, electric, gas and drainage are connected to the property. The services or installations have not been serviced or tested.
£25,000 PAX payable quarterly in advance.
The property is available by way of a new FRI lease with terms fully negotiable.
An equivalent to 3 months’ rent is required as a deposit and is payable on lease commencement.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-54832833.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BOC170063_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PYGOTT & CRONE COMMERCIAL, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.