Retail Property (high street) to rent149 High Street, Bromley BR1 1JD
1,511 sq. ft.
- 1,511 sq ft (140 sq m)
- A1 Use
- Air conditioned
- Premium OIRO £30,000
- Suspended ceiling + LED lighting
- 631 sq.ft of ground floor sales area
- Circa 880 sq.ft of basement space
- Rear access for loading
- Prime high street location
An A1 ground floor shop unit with an abundance of basement storage. The premises currently is trading as a shoe shop but eminently suitable for a wide variety of other uses. The 2 tiered sales area has ceramic tiled flooring and reversible air conditioning. There are tea making and toilet facilities in the basement.
This is an assignment of an existing FRI lease from Bromley council for a term of 20 years expiring 23 June 2020 and is within the provisions of part 2 of the L and T act 1954 and incorporates 5 yearly rent reviews. The passing rent is £73,500 per annum.
Ground Floor: 631.00
The premises are located in the heart of Bromley High Street in a pedestrianised precinct close to the Glades Shopping Centre and its multi-storey car park. Major retailers nearby include JD Sports, Next, Mothercare, Primark and a raft of other multiples. Both Bromley North and Bromley South stations are within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 105970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodsir Commercial Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.