Trade Counter to rentUnit 3 Newport South Business Park, ,Middlesbrough,TS1 5QN
4,650 sq. ft.
- 4,650 sq ft (431 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B2 General Industrial
Newport South Business Park is accessed off Victoria Street and is located on the northwestern
outskirts of Middlesbrough, adjacent to the A66 Dual Carriageway at the Newport Interchange.
The A66/A19 Interchange is located approximately 1 mile to the south-west of the estate offering
excellent transport links. Middlesbrough is a large industrial town on the south bank of the River
Middlesbrough is a large industrial town on the south bank of the River Tees. The Park forms part of the wider Cannon Street and Lorne-Howard Industrial Estate and benefits from good amenities with Middlesbrough Town Centre only 1 mile away offering an array of retail outlets, eateries and financial institutions. Nearby occupiers include Lidl, Volkswagen, Barker & Stonehouse, City Electrical Factors, Bradon Tool Hire and Greggs.
Unit 3 Newport South Business Park comprises a modern terraced trade counter / industrial unit, extending to 4,650 sq ft (432 sq m) and is of steel portal frame construction with full height metal clad elevations rising to the dual pitched clad roof. The unit benefits from a fully
carpeted office with LED lighting. Externally the estate offers CCTV, security floodlighting, ample car parking areas, with designated car parking spaces immediately outside the unit and an additional overflow car park area. The site is accessed via two separate tenant controlled access gates and is secured by 2.4m high palisade fencing.
The modern trade counter / industrial unit has finished to high standard and includes:
* Electrically Operated Loading Door (5.5m High by 5m Wide)
* 5.75m Effective Eaves rising to 7m at the Apex
* Carpeted Office with LED Lighting
* Low Bay Warehouse Lighting
* Three Phase Electricity Supply
* Mains Gas and Water Supplies
TERMS / RENTS / OTHER CHARGES
Details of the Rent and other charges are available upon request from the letting agents. All figures quoted are exclusive of, but will be subject to, VAT at the prevailing rate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NewportSouthBusinessPkMID. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Property North East Ltd, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.