Light Industrial to rent16 Quad Road, East Lane Business Park, North Wembley HA9 7NE
£3,662 pcm (£14 per sq. ft.)
3,139 sq. ft.
- 3,139 sq ft (291 sq m)
- On site 24/7 manned security
- Close to North Wembley Station (Bakerloo & Overground Line)
- Ideal for storage or light industrial
- Established industrial location
- Electric roller shutter door with dedicated loading bay
- Estate Parking
The premises comprise a brick built open plan warehouse unit within a securely gated estate. Access is provided via an electric roller shutter door serviced by a dedicated loading bay.
The property could be used for a number of storage and light industrial uses subject to landlords consent.
New lease available for a term up to 2022 with a landlord break in 2020.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Via arrangement with Dutch and Dutch.
East Lane Business Park is a large multi business estate arranged over a 36 Acre site in North Wembley with Harrow and Sudbury to the West and Neasden to the East and Central London a short drive to the South East.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55342791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dutch & Dutch, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.