Office to rentFirst Floor Office, South Barn, Broadwell House Farm, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23
201 sq. ft.
- 201 sq ft (18 sq m)
- Strictly by appointment with the sole letting agent ehB Commercial Ltd 01926 880438
- Net Internal Floor Area 201 Sq FT
- Situated is peaceful rural setting
- On site parking
- within easy access of Leamington, Southam and Rugby
- Available Immediately
The accommodation comprises a first floor office suite within the South Barn totalling 201 Sq Ft Net Internal Area. Access to the suite is off the external staircase. Ther is one allocated parking space with the suite, however, there may be the option to negotiate further spaces. Specification includes, fitted carpets, electric night storage heating, Cat II Strip Lighting, Velux Windows.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ehB Commercial Ltd, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.