Office to rentReform Club, 5 Warwick Row, COVENTRY, West Midlands, CV1
Withdrawn from Market
534–7,843 sq. ft.
- 534 sq ft (49 sq m)
- Attractive Grade II Listed Building with modern rear extension
- Open plan or celluar suites, with lift to all floors
- City Centre professional area close to railway station and central shopping area
- Exceptional Value - Available on flexible terms
REFURBISHED CITY CENTRE OFFICE SUITES
534-7843 SQ FT
Available on flexible terms
The property is located in Coventry City Centre, fronting onto Warwick Row in the professional business area, and immediately adjacent to the City Centre retail area. Coventry's mainline railway station is circa 500 yards, with travel times to London of approximately one hour and approximately 20 minutes to Birmingham International Airport, the National Exhibition Centre and Birmingham New Street. Coventry itself is located at the heart of the Midlands with easy access to the Midlands motorway network.
5 Warwick Row is an historic property with an impressive Grade II Listed frontage, providing compartmentalised and open plan offices. All communal areas have recently been refurbished maintaining the character of the property.
Three modern suites to the rear have immediate access to the lift foyer and offer open plan space which has been refurbished to a high standard.
Suites 2, 4 & 6 are at the front of the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55450481.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holt Commercial, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.