Retail Property (high street) to rent110-112West Street,Fareham,PO16
2,080 sq. ft.
- 2,080 sq ft (193 sq m)
- Use class orders: sui_generis_1
- Busy Trading Position Next to Wetherspoons
- Well Configured Modern Retail Space
- Currently Sui-Generis - Amusements Centre
- Considered Suitable for A3,A2 and A1 Uses (STP)
- Town Centre Location
West Street is the main retail patch in the town of Fareham. Fareham is situated midway between Southampton & Portsmouth on the M27. Located in the section between Kings Road & Hartlands Road on the
Southern side of the street.
A large double fronted modern retail unit currently trading as a tanning / amusement centre. Access from the rear for loading.
|Ground Floor:||Square Foot:||Square Metre:|
|Net Sales Area||2080||193.3|
Rateable Value £39,500
Source - voa.gov.uk
*The 2015/2016 standard multiplier is 0.493 (49.3p payable per £1). This determines what business rates are payable. All parties are advised to make their own enquiries for confirmation.
Asset Rating - C - 69
We understand the current permitted use to be Sui-Generis. A3, A2, and A1 uses considered subject to necessary consents. All parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the local authority for confirmation.
Available by way of an assignment of existing lease dated 28 March 2000 reserving a current rent of £47,500 per annum exclusive of rates, VAT (if applicable) & all other outgoings, expiring March 2025.
**INCENTIVES AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO CONTRACT**
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55479470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 110-112WestStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Primmer Olds B.A.S., Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.