Land to rentCastlebridge Business Park, Alloa FK10 3PZ
- Site extends to approximately 30 acres (12.1 hectares)
- Hardstanding land extends to approximately 20 acres (8.09 hectares)
- Surfaced plots avaialble from 1 acre (0.4 hectares)
- Planning consent previously granted for commercial development
Castlebridge Business Park is situated approximately 2.5 miles from the Clackmannanshire and Kincardine bridges.
The site is located in a prominent position benefitting from main road frontage onto the busy A977 which provides access to Scotland's motorway network via Junction 6 of the M90 and Junction 7 of the M9.
The site extends to approximately 30 acres (12.1 hectares). There is up to 20 acres of hardstanding land available (8.09 acres).
Approximately 20 acres of land has been surfaced and is available for a variety of different uses. The majority of the site is surfaced in concrete although there are also small tarmacadam surfaced areas throughout.
The subjects benefit from outline planning consent for business, industry and storage / distribution. This was obtained in September 2006 and extended in 2010 (Planning Reference: 06/00321/OUT).
The subjects are available for purchase or to lease. Price, rent and lease terms are available on application.
The entire subjects were previously entered in the Valuation Roll with a Rateable Value of £140,000. This will be re-assessed due to the recent demolition of all buildings on the site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55555053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference Castlebridge_BusPark. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.