Commercial Property to rentWestern Road, Launceston
Withdrawn from Market
- Quality open plan, ground and first floor space available, flexible soultions
- Set in attractive spacious landscaped grounds
- Ideal for both small and large occupiers
- Short and long term lease options
- meeting room to hire
- Cafe and break out areas as part of new vision
- Super-fast internet
- Excellent access to A30 and extensive car parking
SITUATIONThe property is located within 1/2 a mile of Launceston town centre with its many local and regional shops, banks, solicitors, accountants, etc. and less than 1/2 a mile from the A30 dual carriageway. Launceston, on the Cornwall / Devon border enjoys a good balance of travel distance to all parts of the two Counties by virtue of the nearby A30 dual carriageway spine road. Eastwards (42 miles) is the city of Exeter providing intercity rail link, international airport and M5 motorway link. Southwards (28 miles) is the city of Plymouth providing continental ferry port and intercity rail link. In all directions from Launceston there is scenery of Outstanding Natural Beauty. To the east, the wild open spaces of Dartmoor National Park, running south towards Plymouth are the hidden treasures of the Tamar Valley steeped in 18th century mining history and renowned for salmon fishing. To the west is Bodmin Moor ideal for walking and riding and to the north the rugged North Cornish and North Devon coastlines with surfing beaches and quaint former fishing villagesDESCRIPTION
This progressive business centre occupies a landmark building within the historic town of Launceston and is set within a site of approximately 0.79 ha (1.95 acres). Newly converted into modern office suites with quality flexible space set over three floors. Externally there is extensive car parking. ACCOMMODATIONLOWER GROUND FLOOR
Providing 107 sq m (1,154 sq ft)GROUND FLOOR
In total providing 539 sq m (5,804 sq ft) of office accommodation. Communal toilet facilities.FIRST FLOOR
Providing 521 sq m (5,610 sq ft) of office accommodation. Communal toilet facilities.LEASE TERMS
It is envisaged the premises will be available by way of a new lease, which will be on a full internal repairing basis by way of a service charge for a minimum of three years. The rent will be paid quarterly in advance. The Lessee will be responsible for the apportioned reimbursement of the insurance premiums paid by the Landlord for the protection of the structure and all outbuildings including the business rates. The Lessee will be responsible for payment of the Landlords’s reasonable legal fees in drawing up the lease agreement.SERVICES
Mains water, electricity and drainage. RATEABLE VALUE
To be confirmed.EE RATING
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7084301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.