Retail Property (high street) to rentStoke Newington High Street, London, Greater London. N16 7PL
- High street location
- Good transport facilities
- Electric Shutters
This A1 Lock up shop is perfectly placed on the attractive Stoke Newington High Street. This retail store was previously trading as a curtain and blind store for many years. The premises measures in the region of 148.7 SQ.M (1,595 SQ.FT).
The premises has a ground floor retail area of 75.25 SQ.M (810 SQ.FT), and a lower ground floor of 72.92 SQ.M (785 SQFT) The lower ground also has a small kitchenette and a WC
* Located 5 minutes away from rectory road station.
* Only a 10 minute walking distance from Stoke Newington station
* Serviced by numerous bus routes providing good access links both in and out of London.
Local High Street:
Along the parade are high street retails stores and eateries such as Franco Manca, Costa Coffee as well as independent and boutique style businesses.
Lease: assignment of an existing lease 5 years remaining within the landlord and tenant act 1954
Rent: £34,000 PAX
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55773312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA10015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.