Retail Property (high street) to rent6 & 6a Norfolk Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1AR
2,205 sq. ft.
- 2,205 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Town Centre location on the main pedestrianised retail quarter
- Storage and Cloakrooms to the rear
- Established occupiers include W H Smith & the Post Office, Café Nero and Savers
- Floor to ceiling display windows
- The property is offered To Let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a minimum term of 3 years or multiples thereof.
The properties comprise elongated sales areas with floor to ceiling display windows overlooking the busy pedestrianised Norfolk Street.
There are disabled cloakroom facilities to the rear of the property and wide loading doors to the side of Unit 6A to allow good access
The properties are well situated on the pedestrianised part of Norfolk Street, which forms the main shopping precinct with the Vancouver Centre. Nearby occupiers include W H Smith, Café Nero and Marks and Spencer.
From the Agent's office, turn right and right again to head down the high street. Take the first left on to Norfolk Street. Continue past White Lion Court and the property can be found on the right hand side, next to W H Smith, identified by our To Let board.
King's Lynn is an important sub-regional centre, and historic port and market town situated on the southern shores of The Wash. The town has a population of just over 42,000 and is the administrative centre for West Norfolk. Road communications are via the A47, A10. A17 and A148/149 whilst there is a mainline rail service to London King's Cross (1hr 40 mins approx.)
King's Lynn is well connected via the A47, the main arterial route from Birmingham to the East Coast, as well as the A10, A17 and A149. Furthermore there is a direct main line to London King's Cross (1hr 40mins).
The property provides the following gross internal/net internal/IPMS 3 floor area
Unit 6 sq m sq ft
Ground floor 88.3 950
Total GIA 88.3 950
Unit 6A sq m sq ft
Ground floor 42.6 459
First floor 28.3 305
Total GIA 70.90 764
Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property. We have not carried out tests on any of the services or appliances and interested parties should arrange their own test to ensure these are in working order.
Strictly by appointment with the sole letting agent:-
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55801983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 423621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.