Office to rentWigmore Street,London,W1U
54,413 sq. ft.
- 54,413 sq ft (5,055 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Cascading green roof
- 4th Floor roof terrace
- 3 x 17 person passenger lifts. 1 x goods lift with access to a loading bay
- BREEAM Excellent
- 2.72 metres floor to ceiling heights on levels 1-4
- 3.00 metres floor to ceiling heights on Atrium, Lower and Ground floors
- 1:10 occupancy level
- Atrium extending to three floors
- Chilled beam air-conditioning system
- Building Management System
The building is arranged over seven floors and offers terraces and green roofs on the upper floors and an impressive atrium on the lower floors.This strategic address allows tenants and visitors to benefit from the lifestyle of Marylebone and the West End.
Terms are available on application to the letting agents.
The location, transport connections and business environment are enviable. Few destinations can boast such an array of travel options and proximity to main national and international arteries. The area also offers the best of London's lifestyle, fashionable boutiques and brands, eclectic world cuisine and a host of cultural hotspots are on your doorstep.
The new development benefits from the following amenities:
Cascading green roof
4th Floor roof terrace
3 x 17 person passenger lifts
1 x goods lift with access to a loading bay
2.72 metres floor to ceiling heights on levels 1-4
3.00 metres floor to ceiling heights on Atrium, Lower and Ground floors
1:10 occupancy level
Atrium extending to three floors
Chilled beam air-conditioning system
Building Management System
Locker and storage facilities
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 66_Wigmore. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.