Shop to rentUnit 5, Glanvilles Mill, Ivybridge
1,288 sq. ft.
- 1,288 sq ft (119 sq m)
- Prominent retail unit to let.
- Pop Up Opportunities available.
- Strong mix of national and local retailers within the scheme.
- 300 space car park adjacent.
- Ability to combine retail premises if required.
Ivybridge is an attractive Devon market town, with a catchment within a 15-minute drivetime of approximately 78,490. Located approximately 12 miles to the east of Plymouth, 21 miles to the south-west of Newton Abbott and 29 miles to the south-west of Exeter.
Glanvilles Mill Shopping Centre, anchored by a Co-operative supermarket is the principal town centre retail offer and links into the town’s main 300 space car park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.