Shop to rent44-50, 42 - 50 Kilmarnock Road, Glasgow
1,390 sq. ft.
- 1,390 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Range of units available (can be combined)
- (46 now let)
- Primary retail pitch in Shawlands
- Ground floor sales areas
- Storage and toilets to first floor
- Close proximity to bars, restaurants and other retail offerings
Shawlands is a major residential suburb situated on the south side of Glasgow, approximately 4 miles from the city centre and 12 miles from Glasgow Airport.
Kilmarnock Road forms the main retailing thoroughfare for the Shawlands area where the local mix contains both national and independent occupiers. The subject premises are located on the north side of Kilmarnock Road, close to Shawlands Arcade and Shawlands Cross.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56691166.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.