Office to rentFlexible Space for a Range of Businesses, Fullers Court, Gloucester
835–1,671 sq. ft.
- 835 sq ft (77 sq m)
- RANGE OF SIZES & LAYOUTS AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
- FLEXIBLE USE SPACE LOCATED ON THE UPPER FLOORS OF A MULTI-TENANTED BUILDING
- SUITABLE FOR A RANGE OF USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- RANGE OF SIZES AND LAYOUTS AVAILABLE
- LOCATED CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- JUST A SHORT WALK FROM CENTRE OF GLOUCESTER
A multi occupied premises consisting of retail shops, offices and retirement accommodation to upper floors. The property is located 15 minutes walk from Gloucester centre near to the Cathedral.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56692078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.