Factory to rentUnit 3, Norcot Industrial Estate, Reading
10,948 sq. ft.
- 10,948 sq ft (1,017 sq m)
- 2 electric, full height loading doors 4.5m wide x 5.0m high
- Minimum eaves approx. 5.0m rising 8.5m at centre of pitch with clear span
- Power float concrete floor
- Male WC
- 3 phase power supply and gas supply
- Sodium lighting
- Offices have heating, carpets, suspended ceilings, recessed lighting, kitchen, toilets and WC's
- Covered parking for approximately 2 vehicles
- Generous parking spaces and loading bays per unit
Norcot Road Industrial Estate comprises of 7 modern industrial/warehouse units (also suitable for leisure use subject to planning), located approximately 1.5 miles west of Reading and well serviced by public transport.
Junction 12 of the M4 motorway is approximately 3 miles to the South West, alternatively the A33 dual carriageway gives direct access to junction 11 from Reading Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56692192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.