Retail Property (high street) to rentUnits 3 & 4 Onyx Retail Park Manvers Way Wath upon Dearne S63 7FN
2,000 sq. ft.
- 2,000 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops and A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Anchoured by 4,000 sq ft SPAR
- National & Regional Tenants
- Large Free Car Park
- Busy Main Road Frontage
- 18,000 Weekday Passing Vehicles
- A1 & A3 Planning Consent
- 2,000 sq ft or 2 x 1,000 sq ft
Onyx is a very successful & prominent retail park situated on the busy A633, Manvers Way, on the outskirts of Wath upon Dearne between Barnsley and Rotherham. An average of 18,000 vehicles pass the site each weekday.
The Dearne Valley area continues to see massive investment and development with a wide variety of occupiers and large employers such as Next, Ventura, Morrisons, Tesco, B&Q, Dearne Valley College, South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue's training centre and many others.
There are 1,150 new homes built within one mile of the development. Close by is RSPB's Old Moor, a 250 acre nature and wetlands reserve, which attracts 95,000 visitors per year. Manvers Lake and parkland area where the British Canoeing Union's training centre is based; Waterfront golf course & driving range and the Trans Pennine Cycle Trail.
ONYX comprises 17,500 sq ft of mixed A1 and A3 occupiers, including a 4,000 sq ft convenience store operator SPAR. Other national retailers include Greggs, Subway, Dominos, Barnardos & YoYo Noodle. KFC and Costa Coffee are located on the site opposite.
Units 3 & 4 are available as a 2,000 sq ft unit or could be split into two 1,000 sq ft units. Currently the unit has a double shop front, suspended ceiling, emulsions walls, carpeted floors, rear store room, kitchen & WC.
Planning for mixed A1 A2 & A3 use
Sensible lease terms from 5 years upwards at a rental of £16.50 per sq ft plus VAT, service charge & insurance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57059549.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OnyxUnit3and4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Miller - Chartered Surveyors, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.