Warehouse to rentUnit 5 Transport Avenue, Brentford TW8 9HF
Let by Us
15,888 sq. ft.
- 15,888 sq ft (1,476 sq m)
- Suitable for a variety of business uses
- Good communications & transport links
- Five roller shutter loading doors
- Offices over ground and first floors
- External gated yard
Unit 5 comprises a detached, self-contained, warehousing & distribution / industrial unit of concrete frame construction, with profile cladding, accessed from a private service road. The property benefits from separate pedestrian access, 5 roller shutter loading doors (approximately 5.3m high), car parking, yard and loading area to the front and rear of the unit.
Internally the unit provides warehouse accommodation with a minimum clear eaves height of approximately 4.5m rising to 5.95m with offices over ground and first floors, separate male and female WCs and kitchen facilities.
The property is situated in Transport Avenue, directly off the Great West Road (A4), in Brentford, just off the heart of the section known as the “Golden Mile”. Local occupiers include Worley Parsons, EMC, Sega, GlaxoSmithKline, Sky, JC Decaux, Barratt London, amongst others.
The premises are approximately 7.5 miles from Central London and 7.5 miles from Heathrow airport. Brentford town centre is approximately half a mile distance.
Brentford British Rail Station is less than 20 minutes’ walk from the subject property. Boston Manor underground station (Piccadilly Line) is the nearest London underground station, which is approximately 5 minutes’ drive from the property.
A new FRI lease is available for a term to be agreed.
£166,824 per annum exclusive. (c. £10.50 psf.)
Rates payable 2017/2018 = approximately £50,880 per annum.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR BROCHURE WITH FURTHER INFORMATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57073561.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vokins, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.