Retail Property (high street) to rent2 Frederick Street, Kings Cross WC1X 0ND
£1,625 pcm (£27.66 per sq. ft.)
705 sq. ft.
- 705 sq ft (65 sq m)
- No Premium
- A1 Retail Unit
- Lock Up Shop
- Electric Shutters
- Suitable For A Variety Of Operators
- Perfect For Destination Retailer
May be suitable for alternative uses, subject to planning.
Ground Floor ZA: 174 SQ.FT. | 16.20 SQM.
Ground Floor ZB: 105 SQ.FT. | 9.80 SQM.
Lower Ground Floor: 426 SQ.FT. | 39.60 SQM.
Total: 705 SQ.FT. | 65.60 SQM.
Lock up shop located in Kings Cross, at the junction of Kings Cross Road. Suitable for a variety of business operators and perfect for a “destination retailer” such as a showroom operator. Kings Cross has benefitted from significant regeneration / development in recent years, improving footfall in the area.
• No Premium
• A1 Retail Unit
• Lock Up Shop
• Electric Shutters
• Suitable For A Variety Of Operators
• Perfect For Destination Retailer
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG – The Creative Property Team, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.