Office to rentOffice 17, Castle Circus House,136 Union Street, Torquay Town Centre
- Self Contained Office
- Second Floor
- 242 Square Feet
- Newly Refurbished
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Heating Included
- Water rates included
- 12 Month Renewable License
- Unfurnished, Available Now
Office 17 | 242 square feet | 2nd Floor | £200 per calendar month
These offices are situated in a prime Town Centre location above WBW Solicitors, Castle Circus House offers an ideal location to base your business from. It is close to several public car parks and the Town Hall & Tax Office. There are lifts to all floors. Central heating and water rates are included in the rent. There are single offices available from 100 square feet and many of the offices can be combined to create office suites of up to 1000 square feet. Licenses are 12 month renewable, with rent payable quarterly in advance and there is no deposit to pay. There is also a fully equipped conference room in the building with projector and screen which can be rented out for £25 for half a day and £40 for a full day. There is also a kitchen facility in the building.Call us today to find out which offices we currently have available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57614122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7461914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.