Factory to rentBuilding 49, Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford
30,639 sq. ft.
- 30,639 sq ft (2,846 sq m)
- Steel portal frame construction
- Approx. 14ft (4.26 m) to eaves
- 6 manual sliding folding doors of varying sizes
- Internal offices
- Ideal for manufacturing
- Substantial parking/unloading space
The Pensnett Estate, Kingswinford, West Midlands is one of the largest secure industrial estates in Europe, comprising of 185 acres and is home to almost 200 companies. The estate provides a secure, pleasant and attractive working environment in the Dudley Borough including 24hr estate CCTV and communal area maintenance.
The estate is serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is conveniently placed for easy access to the M5 and the M6 Motorways and the main rail links. The estate is in the heart of the Black Country and the town centre of Dudley is approximately 3 miles east, the Merry Hill Shopping Complex approximately 3 miles south and the centre of Kingswinford is within walking distance.
There are hundreds of opportunities for Black Country based businesses to work together to increase business and also source a wide range of services right on their own doorstep. www.pensnetthub.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57822247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.