Factory to rentUnit A, St Vincents Trading Estate, Bristol
26,465 sq. ft.
- 26,465 sq ft (2,458 sq m)
- Refurbished warehouse/distribution unit with offices
- Fronting Feeder Road
- Steel truss frame construction with traditional brickwork and steel profile cladding elevations
- Insulated pitched roofs with circa 10% natural roof lights
- Integral two storey office accommodation and ancillary facilities
- The office accommodation benefits from carpeted flooring, strip fluorescent category II lighting and electric heating
- The warehouse area has an eaves height of 6.20m
- Concertina loading door to the front of the unit and a separate manually operated roller shutter door to the side elevation.
- To the front of the property there is 25 car parking spaces
- 1.5 miles from Bristol City Centre
St Vincents Trading Estate enjoys a highly prominent position fronting Feeder Road, adjacent to Netham Lock. Bristol City Centre is approximately 1.5 miles west and access to the M32 can be gained via St Philips Causeway approximately 4 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-57912964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.