Commercial Property to rentTower Street, Launceston
328 sq. ft.
- 328 sq ft (30 sq m)
- Rent payable £3,000 per annum £9.20 Sq Ft
- Second floor office suite
- Recently refurbished
- Central location near public car park
- EPC: Commissioned and awaiting results
2 x room office suite
OFFICE SUITE Approx 328 Sq ft NEWLY REFURBISHED TO RENT - Rent payable £3,000 per annum. A 2nd floor office suite centrally located off the main heart of Launceston. The offices have recently been modernised with new computer lighting, and comprise of two rooms with good natural light. The offices are approached via the communal hall from the street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58055413.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU150164_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.