Shop to rent70 High Street, Green Dragon House, Croydon
4,466 sq. ft.
- 4,466 sq ft (414 sq m)
- Arranged over ground and lower ground floors
- Servicing rovision at lower ground floor level.
- Planning permission has recently been granted for a change of existing use to D2 (assembly and leisure)
- Located in a parade of retail units
- Luxury residential flats sit above
- Retail area: 352 sq.m (3,791 sq.ft) Lower Ground 62.7 sq.m (675 sq.ft)
Parade of retail units in a prominent location catering to the local and convenience shopping market in the centre of Croydon. Situated in a busy High Street location close to the junction with Surrey Street. The surrounding area has been the subject of significant re-development and investment including the conversation of the upper office premises (Green Dragon House) to circa 100 luxury flats.
To the North of the subject property, Westfield and Hammerson (The Croydon Partnership) have secured planning permission for a substantial re-development of the Whitgift Shopping Centre, which would reinforce Croydon as a major retail destination.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58358506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LCP , West Midlands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.