Office to rent1 Carradale Crescent, Broadwood Business Park, Cumbernauld, G68 9LE
3,443 sq. ft.
- 3,443 sq ft (319 sq m)
Annual Rent of £5.00 per sq ft
Broadwood Business Park comprises 3 office pavilions set within landscaped grounds adjacent to Broadwood Loch. The subject property comprises the ground floor west suite of a two storey office pavilion.
Internally the available ground floor suite provides high quality office space which benefits from excellent natural light. The office space is mostly open plan but some cellular offices have been incorporated.
The main features are as follows:-
• Raised access flooring
• Suspended ceiling
• Gas central heating
• Cat 2 lighting
• Communal 8 person passenger lift
• Double height entrance foyer
• Disabled access and WC facilities
• Male & female WC facilities
* Raised access flooring
* Suspended ceilings
* Cat 2 lighting
* Passenger lift Communal 8 person
* Toilets Disabled, Male and Female WC facilities
Broadwood Business Park is located approximately 14 miles (22km) to the north east of Glasgow City Centre, and 1.5 miles (2.4km) west of Cumbernauld Town Centre. The Park is easily accessible from the M80 Motorway and Croy Railway Station is also within close proximity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD198820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Glasgow - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.