Cafe to rent10 Splott Road, Cardiff CF24 2BZ
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A3 Takeaway
- High Visibility Frontage
- Full Professional Inventory
- Corner Position
- Electric roller shutters
- Rear Access
- Well Presented
- Great Trading Position
- Agency Fees Apply
- Business Ready to Go!
A3 Takeaway in an outstanding corner location on a popular high street. Fully equipped including six metre computerised Preston & Thomas cooking range (costing 35K), grill, kebab spits, fryer, chipper, freezers, refrigerator, display chillier, two canopies, etc., side entrance for deliveries. staff facilities, superbly presented. Great opportunity to run business. Viewing highly recommended.
* Takeaway with Seating Area
* Preston & Thomas Range
* Fully equipped
* Superb Trading Position
* This is a professionally presented and very spacious premises
* Immense business potential
* We would recommend early viewing
* Call David's Homes
Premium required: £20,000.00
Rent: £950.00 per calendar month
New Lease... Flexible duration
Fees Apply (35% of Gross Annual Rent).
Business Rates: We advise any interested parties to make their own enquiries with the Local Authority with regard to the current business rates payable on these premises.
Each party responsible for own legal and agency costs.
Full specification on application.
Call David's Homes for an accompanied appointment to view.
Agency Fee payable on reservation:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-58630308.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CL0179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davids Homes, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.