Office to rentRivington Street, Old Street, London
1,150 sq. ft.
- 1,150 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Newly Refurbished
- Character Warehouse Conversion
- Self Contained Building
- Excellent Natural Light
- Original Features, Wooden Floors, Brick Walls
- Air conditioning
- 2 x Private W/C
- Network Cabling Throughout
- Designated Fibre Connectivity
Rarely available self contained warehouse building within the Shoreditch triangle.
This desirable office property is converted from a Victorian warehouse building, arranged over three storeys, perfect for a design studio with showroom. The two upper floors are open plan and offer an ideal creative environment with excellent natural light, painted wooden floors and brick walls. The ground floor reception has painted concrete floor with a kitchenette area and two separate W/Cs, plus comms room/store.
The property is newly refurbished with the added benefit of comfort cooling/heating and network cabling throughout. A dedicated fibre optic line into the building offers potential for superfast broadband speeds up to 100MB.
Great location on Rivington Street between Charlotte Road and Great Eastern Street, just 5 minutes walk from Old Street Underground Station and within 10 minutes walk of Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street Overgound Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FMC100088D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Shoreditch -Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.