Office to rent100 West George St, Glasgow, G2 1PP
4,762–19,686 sq. ft.
- 4,762 sq ft (442 sq m)
Annual Rent of £20.00 per sq ft
The location provides excellent access to a wide range of retail and leisure amenities.
The accommodation has the following specification:
• Double height entrance reception
• DDA Compliant Entrance
• New fully specified office space
• Secure car spaces available
• Cycle racks in a secure area with maintenance kit and lockers
• EPC Rating: C
100 West George Street occupies a prominent position on the north side of West George Street, in close proximity to both Queen Street and Central Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD220673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Glasgow - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.