Light Industrial to rentUnit 2 Vauxhall Street, Dudley, DY1
3,000 sq. ft.
- 3,000 sq ft (278 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- HIGH BAY UNIT APPROX 6.5M TO EAVES, MEZZANINE FLOOR SUITABLE
- MAIN ROAD FRONTED FOR RETAIL / TRADE FRONTAGE
- REAR GODS SHUTTER AND YARD
- CAR PARKING INCLUDED
- THREE PHASE ELECTRIC AND WATER AND WC
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- SECURE GATED SITE AND 24HR ACCESS
Unit 2 located at Queens Cross Business Park, junction of Vauxhall Street / Queens Cross, Dudley on the main road into Dudley town centre. The property is prominently located at Queens Cross opposite the junction of King Street, Furnace Road and High Street, Dudley. The property has easy access to Flood Street island interchange and dual carriageway of the Southern Bypass (A.461) leading to the (A.4123) New Birmingham Road nearby. Junction 2 of the M5 Motorway at Oldbury to the southeast is approximately 4 miles distant. The sub regional centre at Merry Hill is approximately 2 miles distant and Wolverhampton City Centre approximately 9 miles distant to the north
The premises are a steel portal framed building with part new brick and metal clad elevations to the front and rear. The Queens Cross road frontage entrance is accessed by a private off road parking area with three large glass shopfronts with roller shutter doors ideally suited to have a trade counter / office / retail frontage. The rear access is via a large communal yard area and a large rear HGV access roller shutter door. There is three phase electricity and high bay lighting within. The premises benefit from excellent internal height of circa 6.5m making racking or mezzanine floor easily installed to suit occupiers requirements. Viewing highly recommended on rare road fronted unit with access & yard. Please call 0121 200 3344.
ACCOMODATION / AVAILABILITY
3,000 SQFT APPROX
A contribution towards common area maintenance of the site will be levied along with a charge for buildings insurance.
We understand that the properties have B1, B2, B8 uses, however, we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries with the local authority.
The landlord offers a free no charge easy in lease agreement for immediate access. Solicitors may be used but tenant to pay landlord's reasonable costs.
All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the local authority.
Immediately available, subject to contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference QC2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Link Midlands, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.